Orchard Community Energy Limited
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018
By order of the board of Orchard Community Energy, notice is hereby given that the third Annual General Meeting of Orchard Community Energy Limited will take place at 7pm on 13th September 2018.
The meeting will be held at UKP Leisure, Avenue of Remembrance, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4DE.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Orchard Community Energy: Report on Performance, Progress and Next Steps
- Approval of draft minutes of AGM held on 27th September 2017
- To accept the Orchard Community Energy audited accounts for the year ending 31 March 2018.
- To delegate to the directors the authority to appoint auditors and to fix their remuneration.
- To delegate to the directors the authority to approve the payment of members’ interest for the period of 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- To approve the criteria for applications to the 2019 Community Fund.
- To delegate to the directors the authority to approve a 2019 Community Fund disbursement of up to £10,000.
- To re-elect Francis Mahon as a director.
- Questions and Discussion
Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be served after the meeting.
Authorised by the Orchard Community Energy board